Terms and Conditions
ZIGZAG Climbing would like to welcome you (the “customer”, “buyer”, “purchaser” or “you”) to our website, zigzagclimbing.com (the “site” or “website”). Any and all use of this website are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read the following before using ZIGZAG Climbing’s website. If anything is misunderstood, please contact ZIGZAG Climbing through our Support/Help Page, linked here. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined below and throughout the website, do not use our website. Use of our website signifies that you have a clear understanding, and agree to be legally bound by all the Terms and Conditions, and content referenced herein.
Eligibility of Use, Registration, & Account
This website is not intended for use by, designed for, or targeted towards anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you must have direct parental or legal guardian supervision while on the website. If you do not meet the criteria listed here, do not use, access, or register for an account on this website. You may not make a purchase from this website unless you are at least 18 years of age.
You also represent and warrant that you do not have more than one account for this website, have not been previously suspended or removed from our website, and that you have the full authority and power to enter into this agreement. ZIGZAG Climbing reserves the right to refuse service, and cancel orders in our sole discretion.
In use of this website, you agree and are responsible to:
- Provide current, accurate, and complete information
- Maintain and keep your account information up to date
- Maintain the security and safe keeping of your account credentials
- Not share your account credentials or details with others
- Promptly notify ZIGZAG Climbing if you discover or suspect any security breaches related to your account or this site
Ownership of Content, Trademarks, Patents and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated on our website, all of the content on ZIGZAG Climbing’s website, including but not limited to text, software code, designs, sketches, products, product names graphics, images, videos, articles, interactive features, stories, animations, and artwork in general is proprietary property and owned by ZIGZAG Climbing or others we license content from, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, and are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, and other laws including the United States Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. ZIGZAG Climbing reserves all rights not expressly described in these terms. This website also contains third-party trademarks and Intellectual Property that is not owned by ZIGZAG Climbing. All other trademarks and Intellectual Property that appear on this website are entirely the property of their respective owners.
By use of this site, purchase or use of any material, services, product, or other that is owned by ZIGZAG Climbing, you do not acquire any ownership rights or license to any of our content, trademarks, service marks, trade names, patents, shown throughout the website and in our product, services, and media. You also agree not to use, copy, display, distribute, download, sell, transmit, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit any content owned and represented throughout ZIGZAG Climbing’s website, products, and media, without the express written consent of ZIGZAG Climbing.
Unauthorized use of ZIGZAG Climbing’s content may constitute a breach of intellectual property laws and may subject you to civil or criminal charges and penalties.
ZIGZAG CLIMBING™ and LINK™ are registered trademarks of ZIGZAG Climbing in the United States.
One or more patents apply to ZIGZAG Climbing and to our goods, products, offerings, features, and services, that are available and accessible through our website zigzagclimbing.com, including without limitation U.S. Patent number US 11,413, and U.S. Patent Application number 17/647,089. Please review information of these patents and patent applications here.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by this Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on the Site;
- The name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ZIGZAG Climbing, our respective employees, affiliates, officers, directors, partners, agents, independent contractors, associates, consultants, service providers, licensors, and any parties associated with ZIGZAG Climbing (the “ZIGZAG Climbing Parties”) against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgements, and costs, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising from any access, use, or misuse of this website, any violation of these Terms, any user content or information you post, create, upload, distribute, store, use, or otherwise transmit through our website, any feedback you provide, and your conduct, violation, infringement, or misappropriation of any rights of another. You hereby fully and forever release and discharge the ZIGZAG Climbing Parties from any and all claims of action for damages relating in any way to the use of our website. You further agree to (a) promptly notify the ZIGZAG Climbing Parties of any claims or third-party claims, (b) to cooperate with the ZIGZAG Climbing Parties in defending such claims and pay all costs, fees, and expenses associated with defending such claims (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees). You further agree that the ZIGZAG Climbing Parties shall have full control of the defense or settlement of any claims or third-party claims.
ZIGZAG Climbing may have links throughout this website that lead to third-party or outside websites. ZIGZAG Climbing has no control over linked sites, and are only to be accessed at your own risk.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries
These Terms are for the benefit of, and will be enforceable by, the parties only. These Terms are not intended to confer any right or benefit on any third party or to create any obligations or liability of a party to any such third party.
Shipping & Risk of Loss
All items purchased from ZIGZAG Climbing are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the independent carrier, who is not affiliated with, or controlled by ZIGZAG Climbing. If the carrier loses your parcel, you must contact them and seek compensation.
The customer will be responsible for the shipping cost of any orders, unless specifically specified by ZIGZAG Climbing at the time of purchase.
ZIGZAG Climbing will only ship to the address you have provided upon checkout of an order, and cannot change the address after the checkout process has been completed. You are fully responsible for entering your desired shipping address before completing the checkout process.
All shipping times shown by ZIGZAG Climbing are estimates only, provided by the carrier. ZIGZAG Climbing is not responsible and will not be held accountable in any manner for deliveries that are completed by the carrier in excess of the delivery time estimates shown at checkout.
International – Orders and Shipping
Depending on your country, ZIGZAG may offer shipping with Delivered Duties Paid (DDP), or Delivered Duties Unpaid (DDU). It is your responsibility to select what option you prefer (if more than one option is available). If you have selected a Delivered Duties Unpaid shipping method, you will be solely responsible for paying all applicable Import Duties and Taxes once the shipment has reached your countries border. Typically, once the shipment arrives to your country’s customs, you will receive an email or call from the shipping company to pay duties on the import. Duty and Tax rates can be found within your countries import and customs regulations. It is very important that you add all contact information including email, and phone number with country code on all orders being placed internationally.
All orders placed through this website that were made by any individual either located within, or shipping to the United Kingdom (UK) or the European Union (EU), are subject to Schedule 1 listed below. By placing an order and residing or having an order delivered to the UK or EU, you hereby understand and agree to the additional Terms and Conditions listed below. ZIGZAG Climbing has partnered with Passport Shipping to ship orders internationally, and the following Schedule 1 Terms and Conditions may be applicable to all international orders, outside of the United States of America.
Schedule 1. Terms and Conditions
1. You are shopping on a merchant’s website (the “Merchant”).
2. If you place a Qualifying Customer Order, the Product(s) that you are purchasing will be sold first by the Merchant to Passport Global Inc (“Passport”), and then by Passport to you under these Terms and Conditions. Your payment information, shipping address, and any additional information required or requested to complete your order will be shared directly with Passport and its nominated agents and contractors, in order to enable Passport to complete your Qualifying Customer Order.
3. Your Qualifying Customer Order is subject to: (1) these Terms and Conditions; and (2) any relevant terms and conditions imposed by the Merchant. By completing your purchase, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by all of these. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website, you understand and agree that:
3.1 You are dealing with and providing your information to Passport. Passport may contact you about your order.
3.2 If there is an error in the price listed for a Product on the Merchant’s website, or in the price applied to the product during the sale of and processing of your order for the Product, Passport and its nominated agents are entitled to contact you, correct the price, and/or cancel your order.
3.3 The Merchant remains responsible for handling payment for your order.
3.4 Once your payment is processed, ownership in the items will shift from Passport, to you.
3.5 Certain addresses will be ineligible for shipment, such as PO box addresses.
3.6 Passport may refuse service, refuse to process or complete Qualifying Customer Orders, remove or edit content, or cancel such orders for any reason or for no reason, in its sole discretion.
3.7 If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, approval of your parent or guardian is required to complete your purchase.
3.8 You authorize Passport and its nominated agents and contractors to perform any of the following activities in connection with the delivery of any Products: (i) to act as your agent to make and file customs declarations and all related actions as your direct representative, which expressly includes completing any documents, amending product or Harmonized System codes, and paying any duties, taxes or penalties required under applicable laws and regulations; (ii) to act as forwarding agent for customs import and export control purposes solely for the purpose of designating a customs broker to perform customs clearance and entry; and (iii) to redirect an order to your customs broker or other address upon request by any person whom Passport’s nominated agents and contractors believe in its reasonable opinion to be authorised.
4. Currency. You may select your preferred payment method and currency from a list of options available at the time of checkout. Please note that the relative value of currencies may vary, and as a result, the actual purchase price for items in your order may vary based on the currency selected.
5. Billing. If you use a payment card or other electronic form of payment as your payment type, the charges to your account for your order will be subject to the Merchant’s terms and conditions.
6. Shipping. Items in your order may be shipped via a single shipment, or via multiple shipments. If items in your Qualifying Customer Order are shipped via multiple shipments, or if your order is only partially filled and shipped, you will only be charged for those items that are actually shipped to you.
7. Chargebacks, Fraud Prevention and Void Transactions. For your protection, Passport may use various fraud prevention protocols and policies, and industry-standard verification systems, to reduce fraud and minimize chargeback risks. You must comply with such protocols and policies, including card authentication, and “ship to” and “bill to” address verification. Once an order is placed, you may not change any authenticated payment information or any verified “ship to”/“bill to” address. If there is a systemic error which results in the processing or acceptance of a transaction for which authorization has been declined, that transaction will be void.
8. Customer Service and Returns. Questions or complaints about your order should be directed to the Merchant in the first instance. Passport may work with the Merchant as necessary to resolve your issue. The Merchant is authorised to allow for returns or refunds on orders in accordance with the Merchant’s policy, including to reimburse you for the original sales prices of Products returned to the Merchant’s nominated address. Passport may however refuse any return requested if a restriction applies to the item for which the return is requested. You accept that your sole remedies are against the Merchant. Where a return by the Customer is authorised by Passport or the Merchant, Passport shall also have the right to return the item to Merchant and accordingly the Merchant shall issue a credit note to Passport and Passport shall provide a credit note to the Customer, and Passport’s direction, ownership and risk in the Products for return shall pass directly to the Merchant. Where a return is authorised by Passport or the Merchant, the Merchant shall, at Passport’s direction and acting in its name, provide a credit note to the Customer to the extent of the value of the Product(s) authorised to be returned directly to the Merchant. In relation to any return of Products to the Merchant, you authorise Passport and its nominated agents to act on your behalf, and to recover for its own account, any import duties and taxes. If required, you will sign any such document that is reasonably required to facilitate the return of the Products and the recovery of any import duties and taxes.
9. General Terms. The following general terms apply whenever you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website:
9.1 Compliance with Applicable Laws. You certify that any Products purchased through a Qualifying Customer Order will not be imported, exported, sold, or transferred in violation of any applicable laws, including without limitation the United States Export Administration Regulations or applicable United States sanctions and embargoes administered by the United States Treasury Department, and equivalent statutes, regulations and codes of England and Wales or the EU. It is your responsibility to know the laws of the country into which you are importing any Products that you order from the Merchant’s website. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order you certify that the import of the Products you have ordered to the country of the shipping address you have provided does not violate any laws or regulations of that country.
9.3 Electronic Communications. When you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website, you are communicating with Passport electronically, and you consent to entering into this agreement by electronic means, and to receive communications from Passport electronically/via email.
9.4 Modifications. You acknowledge that Passport may make changes to its system, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Passport will ensure that the current version of these Terms and Conditions is presented every time you make a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions each time you make a Qualifying Customer Order. If you do not agree to any change in the Terms and Conditions, you must not complete your order. Any order placed after the effective date of a change will constitute your agreement to the change and to the current Terms and Conditions .
9.5 Severability. If any or any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or portion of terms will be severed, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
9.6 Proceedings. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions must be brought in the courts of California, United States, and you hereby irrevocably agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of California, United States for all such purposes.
9.7 Language. The parties have agreed and expressly requested that this agreement and all documents related to it be drawn up in English.
9.8 Definitions. “Member State”, “third country” and “third territories” as defined in Article 5 of Council Directive 2006/12/EEC. “Products” means those goods offered for sale via the Merchant’s website which are not of a class or description subject to any duty of excise whether or not those goods are in fact chargeable with that duty, and whether or not that duty has been paid on those goods, or prohibited or restricted goods were they to be imported into the UK, and which are not subject to any restrictions on export, sale, or transfer in violation of any Applicable Laws. “Product Prices” means the prices including VAT at the appropriate rate of the Products as held out for sale to Customer by the Merchant and accordingly, by Passport to Customer; and “Product Price” means the price of an individual Product. “Qualifying Customer Order” meets all of the following conditions:
(A) It is an order for Product or Products placed via the Merchant’s website which are to be transported from:
- a third country or territory, excluding Northern Ireland (“NI”), to an address in a Member State of the EU (e.g. USA to France);
- a third country or territory, excluding the UK, or from a Member State of the EU to an address in Great Britain (e.g. Germany to England); or
- a third country or territory, excluding NI, to an address in NI (e.g. USA to NI); and
(B) In relation to the transport of a Product or Products to an address:
- in Great Britain or NI, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling; and
- in a Member State of the EU, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros.
Products, Product Details, & Product Descriptions
ZIGZAG Climbing attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, ZIGZAG Climbing does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by ZIGZAG Climbing itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it, with strict adherence and compliance to our Return Policy, in new, and unused condition.
Pricing, and Information
- By submitting your order on zigzagclimbing.com, you warrant and represent that you are entirely authorized to use the designated credit card or payment method, and you authorize ZIGZAG Climbing or any of our external payment processing providers to charge you for your order and all costs associated and described on this website.
- Payment methods generally offered by ZIGZAG Climbing are credit cards through Stripe, as well as external payment processing providers.
- Any use of external payment processing providers (such as Apple Pay, PayPal, and Klarna) are subject to their respective terms and conditions.
- You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the services provided by ZIGZAG Climbing at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred.
- You are solely and entirely responsible to pay any applicable taxes relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
- You are solely and entirely responsible to pay any applicable VAT, Customs Duties, Import Fees, and Taxes associated with your order.
- ZIGZAG Climbing reserves the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate charges from time to time and without prior notice.
- By proceeding with an order from our website, you explicitly agree that you have reviewed, understood, and will be held responsible for all expenses related to that order.
Limited Warranty, Exclusions, and Returns
All Link™ products, or products designed to be utilized in combination with the Link™ Crash Pad product are sold without warranty, either expressed or implied.
ZIGZAG Climbing warrants that all other products not specified above that are manufactured by ZIGZAG Climbing and purchased through our website will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship at the time of sale. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to examine all goods or products ordered from ZIGZAG Climbing immediately upon arrival and before any use. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions caused by normal use, wear and tear, neglect, abuse, improper use or handling, improper storage, misuse, vandalism, acts of God, or other causes external to the product. Your exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty that is applicable to product purchased exclusively through our website shall be your right to return the product only in strict compliance and direction of ZIGZAG Climbing’s Return Instructions, shown here, and in compliance with all information listed on this page. Products eligible for warranty return may be subject to service fees, shipping fees, or other fees. Any and all expenses associated with returning goods to ZIGZAG Climbing for any reason shall be the sole responsibility of the customer. We reserve the right to require proof of purchase for all warranty claims. This is the extent of our liability under this warranty.
By visiting our site, you agree that the laws of the state of Oregon, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and ZIGZAG Climbing.
Gift Cards, Coupons, & Any Discounts Offer
To redeem or utilize discounts, gift cards, vouchers, or coupons, you must enter the respective Voucher code during the order checkout process.
All gift cards, discount codes, coupons, and vouchers that are offered from ZIGZAG Climbing are only applicable for use on this website, and may be restricted to specific products, services, offers, time frames, expirations, and other parameters that have been set on the offer. All forms of vouchers, gift cards, coupons, and discount codes mentioned herein are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash or other monetary value, and cannot be combined.
Coupons, Discount Codes, and Vouchers are only applicable for orders purchased from this website by use of an accepted Credit Card or general bank card through Stripe Payment Processing.
Any minimum purchase offer extended through this website that is required, is calculated after discounts are applied and before any applicable taxes.
In the case that any products were purchased with gift cards or vouchers, we reserve the right to refund any amount due or offered to you for returned or cancelled products or orders by crediting you, or your account with the value in the form of a gift card or voucher.
In the case of a return, exchange, or cancellation of an order that was placed in combination with a discount code or coupon, we reserve the right to not offer a new discount code replacement discount code.
ZIGZAG Climbing reserves the right to remove, delete, expire, or discontinue any and all use function of any coupon, discount code, or voucher that has previously been offered or issued for use on this website at any time, without reason or warning.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
This site is provided by ZIGZAG Climbing on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Zigzag climbing makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, ZIGZAG Climbing disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. ZIGZAG Climbing does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from ZIGZAG Climbing are free of viruses or any other harmful components. ZIGZAG Climbing does not guarantee or warrant that this website and any of our services provided herein will be uninterrupted, error-free, or that any defects will be corrected. You are fully and solely responsible for any damage to any device you use to connect to our website, to the extent that the law does not specify otherwise. ZIGZAG Climbing will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. To the fullest extent of applicable law, ZIGZAG Climbing is not liable or responsible for any content posted, shared, or uploaded on this website. Certain state, national, or governing laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
Modification to Website
ZIGZAG Climbing reserves the right to modify or discontinue this website or any features, details, or content throughout without prior notice.
Idea Submission Policy & Terms
ZIGZAG Climbing, does not accept any unsolicited ideas or suggestions. Unsolicited ideas and suggestions may include but are not limited to products, technologies, enhancements, advertising or marketing concepts, campaigns, media, artwork, or product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas in any form to ZIGZAG Climbing.
If you still share any ideas with ZIGZAG Climbing by any form of communication despite our clear request and policy that you do not do so, then regardless of the content of your submission or any accompanying communication or correspondence, the following terms of idea submission shall apply:
You agree that: (1) your Submissions and their contents along with related intellectual property rights will automatically become the property of ZIGZAG Climbing, without any compensation to you; (2) ZIGZAG Climbing may use or redistribute the Submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way on an unrestricted basis; (3) there is no obligation for ZIGZAG Climbing to review the Submissions; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any Submissions confidential.
Important Notice for Amateur Athletes
You are responsible for ensuring that any participation, partnership, or agreement made in connection with ZIGZAG Climbing and this website does not affect your eligibility as an amateur athlete. Please review all rules or regulations that apply to any athletic amateur association or governing body you may be considering participation with, belong to, or compete under. ZIGZAG Climbing is not liable or responsible for your use of our website, use of our product, or any form of connection made between you and ZIGZAG Climbing that results in your ineligibility as an amateur athlete.
- Climbing, Bouldering, athletic activities, and any physical action where falling or impact may be involved are inherently dangerous, and may result in serious injury or death.
- There is NO guarantee that the Link Crash Pad product will prevent injury or death, even if used correctly.
- Always seek out professional instruction, guidance, and help when participating in any activity.
- Any person using any products from ZIGZAG Climbing assumes all risks and accepts full and complete responsibility for any and all damages and injuries, including death, that may occur in participation with activity of our products.
- Before use of any ZIGZAG Climbing product, ensure you are well educated and experienced with the intended activity, as well as physically and mentally well suited to participate in the activity.
- Before use of any ZIGZAG Climbing product, always read any tags, instructions, or warnings present on the product before use, and ensure you fully understand the content within. If anything is not understandable, immediately discontinue use and contact ZIGZAG Climbing.
- In purchase of a Link Crash Pad System Product, you agree to not remove the warning and directions tag that is permanently affixed to the product.
LINK CRASH PAD DIRECTIONS. READ BEFORE USE
Only place product on flat surface, with no hazards or obtrusive objects below. Do not place this product on a slanted or sloped area where it may slip or move. Ensure that pad placement is oriented so center of pad is targeted on all landings.
Ensure all multi-pad connections are firmly secured together by use of Link Tape on all available connection points. Ensure Link Tape is fully fastened, covering all applicable fastening surfaces on connected pads.
Do not land on this product from heights higher than you would without the use of the pad.
Ensure the more rigid foam layer is oriented in between the two soft layers. The foam in this product will break down over time. Always inspect pad and foam before use. Once any noticeable and lasting compression or depression has occurred anywhere in the product, discontinue use immediately.
The use of a spotter is highly recommended.
Not following the directions explicitly listed here can increase the likelihood of injury or death while using this product.
Prior to use, if anything written above is not entirely understood, contact ZigZag Climbing at email@example.com
Information We Collect
The information that ZIGZAG Climbing collects depends upon your usage of our website. We collect information you permit us to access or give us, information provided by you when entering a sales transaction or contract with us, and information that might be shared legally and lawfully by service providers or other third parties. Such information generally falls into the following categories and examples.
Contact Details and Information – such as name, telephone number, emails, shipping address, work address, and billing address.
Account, Personal, and Payment Information – This is voluntary information you provide through our website. Including login information, email, first and last name, shipping address, phone number, screen name and password for zigzagclimbing.com, date of birth, purchase history on zigzagclimbing.com, and personal preferences including on ZIGZAG Climbing products and services, marketing, and cookie preferences. This may also include the user’s chosen payment method data.
Internet Activity and Connection Information – Such as your internet protocol (IP address), details on the device you are using to connect to our website, device location, cookie information, operating system, pages you visit on our website, dates and times of visits to our website, and referring and exit pages.
Information About Your Experience on ZIGZAG Climbing’s Website, and Information you Submit – Such as through your responses to surveys, reviews on products or services, feedback you provide, and general information you provide about your experience on our website or products. This also includes content such as photos, videos, messages, comments, social media posts, and other information you submit through our website.
How we Collect Information
Information is collected from you, your device, and from third parties. This is further explained below:
Information from You – This information is provided by you to us when using our website. Such as by creating an account, contacting us, making a purchase, entering a contest, sweepstakes, or giveaway, applying for a job with us, or general use of our website.
From other Third Parties – Some of our suppliers may set cookies, pixels, tags, and scripts on your device or the browser you have decided to use, and when you visit our site.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website. The below list details the cookies used in our website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|__stripe_mid||Stripe sets this cookie cookie to process payments.|
|__stripe_sid||Stripe sets this cookie cookie to process payments.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_ga_*||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.|
|_ga_5KSHK7HNX2||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_gcl_au||Google Tag Manager sets the cookie to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|enforce_policy||PayPal sets this cookie for secure transactions.|
|l7_az||This cookie is necessary for the PayPal login-function on the website.|
|LANG||Linkedin set this cookie to set user's preferred language.|
|last_pys_landing_page||PixelYourSite plugin sets this cookie to manages the analytical services.|
|last_pysTrafficSource||PixelYourSite plugin sets this cookie to manage the analytical services.|
|m||No description available.|
|nsid||This cookie is set by the provider PayPal to enable the PayPal payment service in the website.|
|pys_first_visit||PixelYourSite plugin sets this cookie to manage the analytical services.|
|pys_landing_page||PixelYourSite plugin sets this cookie to manages the analytical services.|
|pys_session_limit||PixelYourSite plugin sets this cookie to manage the analytical services.|
|pys_start_session||PixelYourSite plugin sets this cookie to manage the analytical services.|
|pysTrafficSource||PixelYourSite plugin sets this cookie to manage the analytical services.|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net sets this cookie to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|ts||PayPal sets this cookie to enable secure transactions through PayPal.|
|ts_c||PayPal sets this cookie to make safe payments through PayPal.|
|tsrce||PayPal sets this cookie to enable the PayPal payment service in the website.|
|x-cdn||Paypal sets this cookie to recognise customers and process payments.|
|x-pp-s||PayPal sets this cookie to process payments on the site.|
How You Can Control Cookie Preferences
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on “Cookie Settings” link below. In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Click here to adjust your cookie settings: Cookie Settings
Our Purpose For Collecting Your Information, and How We Use It.
- To fulfill services, contractual agreements, provide products you request from us. This includes facilitating delivery to you, and communication with consumers, customers and users. Information collected in order for you to enter a contractual agreement to purchase our products, use our website, or use our services are used to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights.
- To operate, provide features on our website, and to maintain our website, including account registration, marketing, advertising, checkout processes, and other services and website features and functions.
- For data collection and analytics used for general advertising and marketing purposes. This includes but is not limited to paid advertising, marketing, and promotions of products, services, and brand, as well as email marketing and other forms of marketing communication, not limited to use on our website.
- To better understand how users access our website, and use our website.
- For research and analytical purposes.
- To evaluate our website and company performance, as well as our website offerings for visitors.
- To respond to user preferences and seek voluntary feedback from you and consumers.
- To comply with legal obligations and prevent illegal activity, which may include fraud or abuse.
- All the information above may be used by ZIGZAG Climbing both on aggregated or individual bases.
- We may use aggregated information that does not identify you for any purpose.
We generally do not collect any information that is considered sensitive under data protection laws. Do not send us any sensitive information. ZIGZAG Climbing is not responsible for any sensitive information you have elected to send us, in any manner. Please notify ZIGZAG Climbing through the Support / Help page if you believe any sensitive information has been disclosed or transmitted to us.
How and Whom we Share your Information With
We may share personal information if we believe in good faith that it should be shared, or are required to do so by court order, law, subpoena, or in any other manner that is required to defend or exercise legal rights, protect against liability, protect rights, safety, property of any individual, protect the integrity, function, and all around state of our website, products, or company, to protect ZIGZAG Climbing or others from unlawful, malicious, or fraudulent activity, and or to defend ZIGZAG Claiming against any third party claims. This also includes credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, governmental authorities, and regulators.
In the event, potential event, or prospective event of a merger, reorganization, or other sale or acquisition of all or any portion of ZIGZAG Climbing or our assets, the information explained and collected here throughout our website may be transferred or shared to the new or potential acquiring owner or party.
We may share information that does not identify you for any purpose. We may share information that does contain personal information or identifying information for commercial purposes with others, such as partners, affiliates, contractors, service providers, or other third parties whom we use to support our services offered (not limited to our website), and are bound to only use the information we for the purposes we specify and disclose to them. This includes, but is not limited to commercial service providers who assist ZIGZAG Climbing with, fulfillment, delivery, marketing and advertising (both digital, physical, through our website and through third party websites, programs, services, and social media outlets), and data collection and analysis.
Outside of what is shown here, we will keep the information you share with us as long as we believe it is necessary and beneficial to our commercial purposes.
ZIGZAG Climbing uses Google Analytics for website analysis along with other features and tools provided by Google Analytics. For more information on Google Analytics, please go to the following link “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services”.
Do Not Track Browsers
Some web browsers have additional “do not track” features, that advertise the ability for you to disallow a website to track you or collect your information. ZIGZAG Climbing has no way of knowing if the “do not track” feature you are using will work on our website. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with your web browser and your device, and all the tools available to you.
Your Rights Concerning your Personal Information
You may contact ZIGZAG Climbing on the Support / Help page to exercise your rights regarding you personal information, including the following:
- Access your personal information.
- Update, correct, erase, or delete your personal information.
- To discontinue us from contacting you.
- Object to the processing of your personal information given to us.
- Withdraw consent of the processing of your personal information.
If you reside in California, you have the right to request and obtain a list of third parties to which your personal information (as defined by the State of California law) has been disclosed for direct marketing purposes during the immediately prior calendar year.
Not all of your rights may be shown here, so please reference your State or Governments website to review and understand all of your rights.
We will take reasonable steps within our power to verify your identity before responding to your requests. These steps may vary depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, and whether you have an account with us. If the identity of the individual who is requesting information cannot be verified by our limited means, we reserve the right to delete all personal information requested entirely to avoid any improper disclosure of information.
Security Measures and Data Protection
ZIGZAG Climbing and our website use third party secure servers and encryption to protect personal information. We use trusted and reputable companies to collect and process personal information as outlined herein. However, we cannot guarantee the complete security of these measures, and no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. ZIGZAG Climbing cannot and does not guarantee the security of any information you transmit to ZIGZAG Climbing in any way through use of our website. By use of our website, you expressly agree and understand that we do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit through our website and do so at your own risk. If you do not agree and fully understand, discontinue use immediately.
Please take reasonable and responsible steps to protect your account from unauthorized access to your personal information. This can be mitigated by choosing a strong password, signing off after using a shared computer or web enabled device, and keeping all of your log-in information secure and private.
ZIGZAG Climbing is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or any activity including purchases or general use of our website via unauthorized activity on your account, except where otherwise required by applicable law.