Secured internal storage area featuring a built-in phone sleeve, 3 gear loops, and ample space for much more… it’s your climb, bring what you want.
Sustainable rock climbing gear designed for less waste and less greenhouse gasses. REPREVE® body fabric reduces global warming potential 21% over generic recycled fabric.
Stable TPU base, GeoTech textured fleece, no-spill chalk proof closure, elastic waistbelt with fixed ends – all packed in a rugged lightweight build. Check Technical Details for more.
Body Materials: 100% Recycled 840d Ballistic REPREVE® water-resistant polyester body fabric, made from plastic bottles. Rip-stop nylon and polyester interior fabrics. Polyester webbing.
Base Material: Recycled TPU 840d Ballistic Water-Resistant Polyester.
Gear Storage System:
- Link Grip secured zipper opening.
- Ergonomically positioned phone sleeve.
- 3 elastic webbing gear loops.
- Enough space for keys, wallets, or anything else you want to bring.
- Chalk proof and water resistant.
- No-spill, chalk proof closure system.
- Doubles as standalone chalk bucket for bouldering.
- Fully removable elastic waist belt, with fixed adjustment ends (no loose cords).
- Geo-Tech textured fleece, offering better transfer of chalk to hands.
- Elastic drawstring with easy pull finger tab and mil-spec pinch cord stopper with metal spring – dirt, dust, and mud proof.
- 4.5” flexible opening brim for easy access for all hands.
Dimensions and Weight
- 4.5″ x 4.5″ x 7″ inches.
- 5.5 oz.